2. Message me on facebook, via my website or email. Let me know what kind of session you are interested in and ask any questions you have. I am really happy to chat through things with you.
3. Decide on a date, time and location. This will often include some back and forth between us to find something which will suit us both best. I am usually available and most flexible during weekends and school holidays. I will often encourage you to consider sessions later in the afternoon to catch the golden light before the sunset but this is only a suggestion. I have children so I totally understand you will know when a good time of day for them is. It’s great if you have a location in mind but I have some lovely ones I can suggest too, I can also advise on or investigate locations as some places may charge to have photography sessions on their grounds.
4. I will send over a Booking Form which includes my T&Cs this is when we confirm all the details and you pay your session fee.
5. I am available during all the time leading up to your session to discuss specifics and ideas, props and outfits etc.
6. Enjoy your photo session!